Listen to the CarrotCast Podcast and Subscribe Below!
Don’t be so busy following other’s lives that you forget to be the author of your own.
Trevor Mauch, CEO of Carrot
In this annual planning call, Trevor is giving away his frameworks and strategies that helped Carrot land #699 the Inc. 500/5000 list this year – the ones he is using every single day personally, and in business. Watch the video at Carrot.com/epic/replay and skip ahead to 23:15 to get started!
What we’ll cover:
- My 2018… the key things I learned, won, and lost.
- Why Goals and Resolutions often don’t work (and what DOES work for me).
- My 5 “F’s” exercise to diagnose the spots in your life you need to focus on the most.
- Some mindset things that worked for me in 2018. Creating a clear, exciting, and compelling vision for your life.
- My 1-page Annual Strategic Plan. How to create habits that stick (without setting goals).
- How an ancient Japanese concept called “Ikigai” changed my life.
Listen to the CarrotCast Podcast
Planning An Epic Year: Make 2019 Your Best Year Yet!
23:15 – Getting Started.
29:35 – What motivates entrepreneurs over time.
39:15 – My entrepreneur journey in a nutshell.
41:50 – My 4 step process to an epic year.
56:38 – Take a quick test on the 5 F’s: Fitness, Family, Friends, Financial, and Faith.
1:02:18 – How a lack of urgency is one of our biggest problems and the best fix for it.
1:48:21 – The ancient Japanese concept called “Ikigai” that changed my life.
1:52:58 – The 3 Step Personal Power Process: The Dreams Worksheet & 15-minute Energy Audit.
2:00:52 – The entire annual, quarterly, and monthly planning process we follow at Carrot.
ADDITIONAL CARROTCAST EPISODES
- How Audacious Goals Can Cause Failure | Bringing Your Targets Closer To Win: CarrotCast
- How to Establish Power Habits in Your Life w/ Geoff Woods, Vice President of The ONE Thing: CarrotCast
- Flowers For Other Grandmas: The $100 Giving Challenge: CarrotCast
FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
- Download all of your free resources + the slides from the call here: https://carrot.com/epic/replay/
- Watch Tony Robbins’ –“Stay Hungry”
- Sean Terry of Flip2Freedom’s Wholesaling Scorecard
- Follow @trevor.mauch on Instagram
- Check out our blog!
- Check out our podcast!
We want to hear how we can make our products better and what we can do to help you! Drop them in the comments section below or hit us up on Facebook or Instagram