Searching for website builders for your real estate investing business?
You’ve got quite a few options!
We know a thing or two about real estate investor websites.
Over 7,000 real estate investors and agents leverage Carrot’s platform to generate over 47,000 leads per month, not counting phone leads.
We’re often asked questions such as… “Carrot vs Minute:Pages or Carrot vs. LeadPropeller, which one is best?” Or, “Carrot vs. WordPress, which one is easier?”
We wanted to provide an honest, high-level answer. To help you choose, we’ve rounded up all the best website builders for real estate investors. We’ve also included our analysis and pricing information.
But before we dive in, let’s talk about some of the most mission-critical factors to consider when choosing a website builder.
Watch this video before you read the rest of the article…
Factors To Consider When Choosing A Website Builder
A real estate lead generation website should do more than help you get online. That’s table stakes these days. Everyone is online. Your real estate investing website should…
- Work amazingly well on mobile (speed and conversion).
- Load web pages with superspeed (critical now in the Google Core Web Vitals age we’re in).
- Have multiple high-converting designs to choose from (but not too many, with the #1 decision factor should be performance, not prettiness).
- Back up the product’s performance with data. One lost deal as a real estate investor from an underperforming website could cost $10k, $20k, or more!
- Allow you to integrate your website with other 3rd party systems (CRMs, Investorfuse, Zapier, email marketing systems, etc.)
- Provide outstanding support so you can focus on growing your business.
- Be built with content marketing in mind and have a blog and the ability to publish consistent, high-quality content.
- Tracking and stats so you can see how your website is performing.
“As an owner of an SEO company with many clients in the REI industry, I can say that Investor Carrot is by far the best website solution that I’ve seen to date. It’s easy to work with for people who want to get up and running out of the gate and it’s flexible enough for experienced site builders and “SEO’ers” to really be able to get additional power out of it.
Definitely worth the money (in my opinion); I have no connection with IC, in fact, we are “friendly competitors” in some area… but, the facts are the facts!!!”
– Michael Cardini
The thing is, different people need different websites. There’s no “one-size-fits-all” solution. Many real estate investors need much more than the “minimum,”, especially in our high-margin service business.
Again, one lost deal from an underperforming website could cost you well into the tens of thousands of dollars in lost revenue, so looking at performance over the long term vs. trying to save a few bucks today is a solid strategy.
But how do you pick the best website builder for your business? It’s not an easy choice, given the number of available options.
To help you decide, we’ve done an in-depth comparison of the 8 best website builders for real estate investors on the market. You’ll find our top picks, honest customer reviews, and detailed feature lists and descriptions to help you work out which website to keep by your side.
As we dive into the reviews and comparisons, we’ll point out who each service is ideal for (each has advantages and disadvantages) and why certain types of investors may or may not want to use a particular service. We’ll even tell you where Carrot isn’t a fit for many businesses.
Let’s get started!
Who Are The Top Website Builders For Real Estate Investors?
There are many good website builders for real estate investors on the market. We picked 8 great ones.
Here they are:
- Carrot – We might be biased, but our testimonials and case studies speak for themselves. We’ve helped thousands of investors nationwide create a predictable flow of leads and build more sustainable businesses thanks to our high-performance websites (we call them Lead Gen Hubs), SEO content capabilities, and many more features that help you attract, convert, and close more deals than ever before.
- REI Blackbook – REI Blackbook is for investors who need a better CRM and follow-up system.
- WordPress – WordPress is a popular choice for those who are tech-savvy or have big budgets to hire a web designer.
- LeadPropeller – LeadPropeller helps professionals hit their goals and deal with high-converting and SEO-focused websites.
- InvestorPro – InvestorPro websites have been designed by investors and are created specifically for real estate businesses.
- REI Leadz – REI Leadz offers a one-time, “done-for-you” website.
- Minute:Pages – Minute:Pages is for real estate investors who want a user-friendly web design experience.
- Wix – Wix is for real estate investors with a big budget to create a custom website… or investors with advanced web design experience.
Let’s dig into the details…
The 8 Real Estate Lead Generation Website Providers Comparison
You’ll find detailed descriptions and feature lists for our top picks below. We cover price, design, and the tools and resources in each service.
Why would you settle for less than the industry leader?
In 2003, we built our first website to generate free motivated seller leads. Since then, we’ve refined our marketing systems, website platforms, and overall strategy on what it takes to drive leads online.
We’ve brought in over 1,253,267 real estate-related leads in the past 5 years alone. Over 7000+ real estate investors and agents use Carrot’s real estate marketing platform to attract and convert more motivated leads. In fact,… not only do Carrot sites convert traffic into leads at 44% higher rate than the industry standard, Carrot leads convert 7x better to deals and have 2.5x higher profits compared to non-Carrot leads. (averaging at about $14,000 profit per deal!)
We stay ahead of the online game. When fast websites became part of Google’s core web vitals, we adapted… our websites are 68.9% faster than custom WordPress sites.
Also, in an independent study of 150,000 websites, our Carrot tech stack outperformed Wix, Squarespace, WordPress, and more, scoring 98 out of 100 for web page loading speed!
Our members generate more high-quality leads than their competitors and grow their businesses sustainably and predictably – using Evergreen Marketing.
If you’re looking for an industry leader that will help you accelerate revenue, you’ve found it.
Carrot is the top choice for “high-performance investors and agents.” Our software has helped more than 8,000 real estate investors create a consistent flow of leads and deals through our “Lead Generation Hub” and a process we call “Evergreen marketing.”
We provide high-converting websites that rank in Google more easily than competitor website builders. Carrot websites capture >50% of all Rank #1, #2, and #3 mentions in 225 markets across the country.
Carrot websites rank higher thanks to our powerful content marketing tools, such as the monthly SEO-focused Content Packs found in our Automated Content Library, Keyword Explorer and Tracking capabilities, and an amazing team to help our members grow their businesses.
In short, Carrot’s is more than just a website builder. We’re a real estate marketing platform that helps you attract the right traffic with impactful SEO tools, convert visitors into high-quality leads in a high-performance Lead Generation Hub, and close more deals than ever.
Don’t Take Our Word For It!
See what others say about working with us. Check out our reviews.
What’s Inside Carrot
What’s inside Carrot’s Core plan?
- 1 High Converting Website
- Carrot Lead Manager
- SMS Lead Notifications
- Outstanding Live Chat + Email Support
- 2 Campaign Tracking Links
- Visual Editor
- Landing Page Builder
What’s Inside Carrot’s Content Pro Plan?
Everything in Core plus…
- 2 High Converting Websites
- 13 Campaign Tracking Links
- Track 3 SEO Rankings Per Site
- CRM & Marketing Integrations
- Group Coaching Calls
- Automated Content Library
What’s Inside Carrot’s Advanced Marketer Plan?
Everything in Content Pro plus…
- Unlimited Tracking Links
- Track 20 SEO Rankings Per Site
- Premium Automated Content Library
- Investor/Agent Hybrid Site Template
- Access to Premium Site Designs
- Phone Support
- 1:1 Marketing Strategy Reviews
- 10% Off Qualifying In-House Services
Who is Carrot for?
Both beginners and advanced real estate investors or agents want to grow their businesses through proven online marketing systems.
How much does Carrot cost per month?
- Core – $69
- Content Pro – $99
- Advanced Marketer – $199
Check out our plans for real estate investors and agents, and learn more about Carrot’s real estate platform in a demo today!
Overall we think REI Blackbook is a solid product with great features. However, it’s a little more expensive and offers fewer features than some of the competition. It claims to have “Everything you need to run your real estate investing business. All in one place.”
Although it offers websites, REI Blackbook focuses on CRM and follow-up. Their focus on lead generation websites isn’t as refined as others. Their website approach is just that… a place to send clicks from online ads. Not as much big-picture thinking on the website “hub.” Their main purpose is to help track and follow up.
According to customer reviews, REI Blackbook organizes and follows leads within their CRM system.
What’s inside REI Blackbook’s “Solopreneur” membership?
- 1 website
- 1 call tracking number
- 5000 contacts
- 5000 email credits
- 500 local minutes
- 250 text messages
Who is REI Blackbook for?
REI Blackbook is for investors who need a better CRM and follow-up system. Great for tracking leads and planning follow-up, so possible deals don’t fall through the cracks.
How much does REI Blackbook cost per month?
- Accelerator package – $297
- Small Business package – $197
- Solopreneur package – $97
WordPress is a custom and versatile website builder. It allows tech-savvy web devs to create high-quality websites without the limitations of more user-friendly website builders. This may help if you have the knowledge, time, and proper planning to build your website.
WordPress sites also have many customizable options. There are over 6000+ free WordPress themes that you can use. You can choose the theme of your real estate websites and personalize them. Although creating your SEO-friendly, high-converting content could be a huge shortcoming of WordPress
However, there are expenses for hosting and commercial plug-ins. There are also continuous updates for specific plug-ins. Those updates are built into most services that are real estate lead generation-specific.
For example, premium plug-ins run anywhere from $47 to $200 and require education to install them correctly on your website. Additionally, if you plan to hire a web designer to build a custom website, you’ll probably pay upwards of $3,000 to $5,000 — plus maintenance fees whenever something goes wrong.
What’s inside a WordPress website “Business” plan?
- Best-in-class hosting (but Carrot has tested as faster in this study).
- Upload videos.
- Access to over 50,000 plug-ins.
- Automated site backups.
- SEO tools.
- Google Analytics integration.
Who is WordPress for?
WordPress is for real estate investors with big budgets to pay web devs or the know-how to do it themselves. It’s useful if you know what you’re doing when creating a website and have the time to create a website. It’s also great if you’re big on personalizing the design.
How much does WordPress cost per month?
- Most basic website – Free
- Personal – $4
- Premium – $14
- Business – $33
- eCommerce – $59
- Optional Hosting – Starts at around $3.95/month
- Optional Plug-ins – $47 to $200 (charges can be one-time or recurring)
- Optional SSL Certificate – $17+
Real estate investor Danny Johnson created lead Propeller. He created a real estate investor website service to remove the guesswork and create sites that drive leads. He’s been using his websites to buy houses for over 10 years.
LeadPropeller aims to provide an inbound marketing platform to achieve lead generation goals by focusing on SEO-optimized websites.
What’s inside LeadPropeller “Starter” plan?
- 1 website
- SEO optimized
- Automated content library
- Free custom email address
- Free domain
- Local phone numbers
- Support team
Who is LeadPropeller for?
LeadPropeller is for real estate investors who want to create a consistent flow of leads to their website.
How much does LeadPropeller cost per month?
- Starter – $49
- Professional – $79
- Franchisor – $299
Lynn and Tammy Hahn created InvestorPro to help real estate investors find motivated sellers and generate leads online.
They created their first website for their real estate investing business in 1999 after a seller asked them if they had a website. Over time, they “constantly massaged” their site until they got the desired results.
What’s inside InvestorPro’s Gold Plan?
- Unlimited Domains
- Pre-Made Templates
- Mobile Compatible Websites
- Search Engine Optimization
- Automated Email Follow-Up
- Internet Marketing Plan
Who is InvestorPro for?
Real estate investors who want a custom website design.
How much does InvestorPro cost per month?
- Bronze Plan – Setup Fee of $395, Monthly Fee of $39
- Silver Plan – Setup Fee of $495, Monthly Fee of $49
- Gold Plan – Setup Fee of $595, Monthly Fee of $95
REI Leadz is another website builder for real estate investors. Their sites are SEO-friendly, have no monthly fees, and give you complete control of your website.
What’s inside REI Leadz’ Pro Package?
- Done-for-you website
- Email notification setup
- Funnel form setup
- Website content
- Follow-Up email series
- Pre-written Blog Posts
Who is REI Leadz for?
Real estate investors who want a done-for-you website or a custom website with a one-time cost (vs. a monthly subscription).
How much does REI Leadz cost per month?
- Pro Package – $97
- Custom Buildout – $500+
Minute:Pages is a recent inbound real estate lead generation platform.
The main focus of Minute:Pages is to provide a lead generation website in “minutes.”
What’s inside Minute:Pages “Pro Plan”?
- 1 site for basic plan
- Visual editor
- Automated blog library
- SSL certificate
- Free hosting
- Live chat
- Keyword tracking
Who is Minute:Pages for?
Minute:Pages is for real estate investors who want a user-friendly web design experience.
How much does Minute:Pages cost per month?
- Pro Plan – $49 (1 website)
- Additional websites can be added for 10-25% discounts the more you need
Wix’s main selling points are its comprehensive approach to web design. Like WordPress, it allows users to build custom websites from scratch or by starting with a template. Users must understand how SEO, web design, and conversion optimization work to get the best results.
What’s inside Wix’s “Business Unlimited” plan?
- Accept online payments
- Remove Wix Ads from your site
- Replace the Wix favicon in the browser tab with your one
- Change the free Wix URL to your custom domain (which can be purchased from Wix or another domain host)
- Free SSL certificate
- Advanced Shipping
- Receive Wix Vouchers and Premium app coupons when purchasing a yearly subscription or higher
- Upload up to 10 hours of video with Wix Video
- Get up to 35 GB of storage and unlimited bandwidth
- Get a professional logo and social media logos when purchasing a yearly subscription or higher
- Events Calendar App – Free for 1 Year
Who is Wix for?
Wix is for real estate investors with a big budget to create a custom website… or investors with advanced web design experience. You’ll also need to understand SEO and conversion optimization best practices to get the best results.
How much does Wix cost per month?
- Business Basic – $23
- Business Unlimited – $27
- Business VIP – $49
There you have it!
The top website builders for real estate investors.
Carrot is the longest-standing real estate marketing platform and website builder for real estate investors and agents alike, with proven data to back it up. We guarantee you’ll have the tools and support to attract, convert, and close deals.
However, we understand that we’re not the only options out there.
For user-friendliness, we would say LeadPropellor and Minute: Pages are also options.
REI Blackbook is a good option for a solid CRM or follow-up system.
Lastly, consider something like WordPress or Wix if you want to go the fully custom, high-cost route.
The choice is yours. But if you’re still unsure, we invite you to sign up for a 30-day risk-free Carrot account. We’ve made a massive difference in thousands of investors’ businesses. Can we make a difference in yours?