Last updated on
We’re pretty darn excited today. Why? Today we officially launch our own podcast on LIFE, INCOME, and REAL ESTATE called the CarrotCast.
I’m not sure about you, but I’m not passionate about real estate.
I’m not passionate about software.
I’m not passionate about lead generation.
They’re all amazing tools to make a big difference, grow wealth, and make your impact… but they’re not the things that get me out of bed in the morning.
What fires me up is amplifying leaders.
Subscribe and rate us on iTunes
Finding ways to amplify your life, income, happiness, purpose… all of the things that can help you go out and crush it in life.
Entrepreneurs are the change agents in this world.
And this podcast, the CarrotCast, is meant to be my outlet to do just that.
Yes, I’m going to keep on doing great articles and us here at Carrot we’re going to be ramping up our content game and building even more value for you over the rest of this year.
But I’m the most excited about getting amazing leaders on to join me in candid conversations about what makes them tick.
You’ll get behind the scenes tips and insights on how to grow your income in massive ways, blast through mental roadblocks that hold you back, elevate your performance in life, tap into your inner happiness, and more.
So hold tight and we hope you enjoy the first few episodes.
We’re starting off the CarrotCast with some of our own Carrot customers… then later this summer we’re going to be bringing on guests that have nothing to do with real estate but everything to do with helping you live an amazing, passion filled, impactful, and prosperous life.
Let’s dive into the first CarrotCast episode with guest Tom Krol. Tom is one of the most engaging, passionate, genuine, and just flat out awesome and inspiring fella. If you’re wanting to learn how to blast through those roadblocks to get to your first deal, this call is for you.
If you want to learn how to scale things up to 5+ deals a month and gain freedom, this is also for you. Last, if you want to flat out get energized and inspired today, this episode is for you.
Let’s dive in!
PS – If you enjoy this first episode, give us a review on iTunes and Subscribe. It helps us get our message out there even more and impact more people with the Carrot goodness.
Listen to the Podcast
Subscribe To The CarrotCast On iTunes
In this first episode with Tom Krol we dive into…
- Why we started the CarrotCast and why it’s going to go far beyond just talking about real estate or lead gen
- Our first guest, Tom Krol and his story of how he left a job he hated to build his wholesaling and coaching company.
- What his passions are and the unique way he celebrates success. Not just in his career, but also in life.
- Going all in when creating a real estate marketing plan.
- How to get to revenue as fast as possible as a new wholesaler and what type of action plan that requires.
- How to double your assignment fees as an advanced wholesaler
- Where Tom is finding is absolute BEST cash property buyers (not from his buyers list)
- The rules he sets forth and what he teaches for assignment fees.
Watch the Video Version
“You are going to have gut check moments. It’s the universe’s way of saying “a… Click to Tweet
- Start – 7:00 – Tom talks about how he went from a total nightmare job to a 6 figure per month wholesaling business
- 7:20 – Tom’s “Victory Bell” and why it’s important
- 18:15 – Just in case learning vs. just in time learning.
- 19:50 – “Failures are not failures…They’re another piece of getting a result.”
- 22:05 – 29:53 – Advice to new investors on getting your first deal closed
- 30:00 – The top marketing pieces that are currently driving leads
- 36:23 – 42:56 – Two very easy methods to double, if not quadruple your wholesaler margins.
- 42:57 – Tom’s “why” he does what he does, what drives him in life and business