Last updated on
Believe it or not, I didn’t want to do podcasts. I thought I wouldn’t have enough time. In fact, I didn’t think anyone would listen and it would be a total failure. Well, podcast listening grew 23% between 2015 and 2016 so it was time to climb aboard. And, I’m glad I did.
I’m super excited about how the CarrotCast has started out and where it’s going in the future. We’ve already had some amazing guests on the show who have intrigued our audience with some amazing conversations.
Not only have we been able to dive into some phenomenal real estate content, but also, building positive mindsets, effective copywriting skills, hiring and delegating processes, invaluable marketing ideas, and so much more.
Our goal is to have guests on who fit certain criteria. We look for people who strive to provide value, not just success. They need to meet our Carrot core value standards.Be Beacons of Positivity and Possibility Click to Tweet
CarrotCast Episodes For Nailing The Mindset
Instead of throwing the first 18 CarrotCast episodes at you, we thought we’d segment certain shows based on topics.
Here is a five episode mix that will build energy, passion, and motivation into your daily mindset. Enjoy :-)
Make sure you subscribe to get the CarrotCast each week!
- Why we started the CarrotCast and why it’s going to go far beyond just talking about real estate or lead generation.
- Tom Krol and his story of how he left a job he hated to build his wholesaling and coaching company.
- What his passions are and the unique way he celebrates success. Not just in his career, but also in life.
- Going all in when creating a real estate marketing plan.
- How to get to revenue as fast as possible as a new wholesaler.
- How to double your assignment fees as an advanced wholesaler
- Where Tom is finding is absolute BEST cash property buyers.
- The types of deals that drive his business.
- Why he started his real estate company and some goals moving forward.
- The effectiveness of text message marketing and what you need to be aware of.
- What type of mindset you must have when hiring and delegating employees.
- The crazy journey into real estate investing.
- How hard it can be to be an entrepreneur and how to fight through it.
- Mindset shifts for new investors and why they are so important.
- How to find motivated house sellers.
- The exact words you should say to house sellers to close more deals
- How new investors can build credibility.
- How to handle success. And how not to (from experience).
- How to focus on what is best for you.
- Achieve sustainable growth by getting more out of your business.
- How to be innovative when you practically have nothing.
- What to look for when entering a new market.
Martin Boonzaayer – How A Former Olympian Stands Out In A Sea Of Competition in A Competitive Market
- How he leverages his Carrot website with direct mail.
- How to stand out from your competition.
- Why professionalism mindset is so important.
- How to hire VA’s.