In this CarrotCast podcast, we’re covering:
How does a guy go from grinding 60 hours a week to 15 hours a week? How do you go from losing over $100k in 2019 to acquiring 49 rentals in 2021?
Marco Padilla, investor/agent from South Beach, will tell you. He built a wholesaling business that resulted in his “money on fire” as he describes it.
Fast forward to today, he runs his business with all VA’s, is a travel junkie, and most importantly, has found a way to focus on what gives him the most energy.
This is one heck of a comeback story. Listen in.
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Ep 257: Effortless Essentialism | How Greg McKeown Trains Top Leaders to Get More Done by Trading Chaos for Calm
- Why Most Entrepreneurs Feel Like Quitting Their First 10 Years | Trevor Truck Talk
- Essentialism by Greg McKeown
- The Gap & The Gain by Dan Sullivan
- Chopra 21-Day Meditation Challenge
- Marco’s Carrot site
- Silverstreet Marketing for Facebook Ads