If you are working on your SEO or paying for traffic, then your website must convert. So how do you do that?
Let’s talk performance.
There are multiple aspects of a website that make it high performing.
- Is it optimized for all viewing devices (desktop, smartphone, tablets)?
- Does it convert visitors to leads with industry leading best practices?
- Does it load fast so users can navigate the site?
- Is the site laid out in a way that makes it easy to read and opt in?
- Does the website help you rank in the Google search results?
Carrot’s platform optimizes for all of these aspects and more. Our websites are built from data and tested designs.
Where do leads come from?
These sources are where most traffic came from in 2016
Nearly 55% viewed Carrot sites on a mobile device.
Leads by state
Here is a list of the top 20 states for leads in 2016
The busy season
Here are leads month over month
Most visited pages
These pages get the most traffic
- Homepage – 35%
- Property page – 6%
- Property Landing page – 2.5%
- About Us – 2.5%
- Contact Us – 2%
See how Carrot Helps Michael’s Business
Mike from Oahu Homebuyers, explains how InvestorCarrot has helped his business grow.
His Carrot website is now one of the biggest assets of his business.
His journey includes…
- Michael comes from a tech background and launched a Carrot site vs. the WordPress site he invested thousands into.
- He’s shifted all of his online energy into using InvestorCarrot to grow his house flipping operations in Oahu and San Diego because…of the increased performance and lead flow.
- Michael now converts InvestorCarrot driven leads into 6 figure deals!
- There’s a reason more high achieving real estate investors trust Carrot with their online lead generation than any other platform.
Leverage Carrot’s Proven Inbound Marketing Platform
Quick & effective real estate websites to help you generate leads online