Last updated on
Listen to the CarrotCast Podcast and Subscribe Below!
To make habits stick, the change has to happen in our minds, not in our schedule. Once it happens in your mind, your schedule will then follow.
Trevor Mauch, CEO of Carrot
We’re bringing you a micro-episode of the CarrotCast just in time for the new year. I’ve talked a lot over the past few years about the power of visualizing your future and changing your habits to become the person you want to be.
This is something that I’m really passionate about and I’m convicted that if you want to make those changes in your life, it needs to happen today… not tomorrow, or on New Year’s Day.
I wanted to get personal in this episode and share a couple of my own stories so that you can understand how this mindset has completely changed not only my life, but my wife’s, my kid’s, and even some of our members.
Listen to this quick episode and then hit me up on Instagram. I want to hear how it impacts you. Also, don’t forget to join me Dec 29th at 9:00 for my free annual EPIC planning call at Carrot.com/EPIC.
I’m grateful to get to serve you and I’m super pumped about crushing 2019 with ya’ll! See ya soon!
Listen to the CarrotCast Podcast
Make sure you subscribe to get the CarrotCast each week!
New Year’s Resolutions Are For Suckers – Do This Instead
“Who do you need to become to lead the people in your life that are counting on you?”
“To make habits stick, the change has to happen in our minds, not in our schedule. Once it happens in your mind, your schedule will then follow.”
“Forget about January 1st. What will you do today to become the person you need to be?”
“A lot of us are brought up into the mindset of – we work so then we can get money to put in the bank, then we can retire, then we can finally enjoy our life. But, that’s backwards. The work should be the enjoyment that fuels your passion and helps you make the impact.”
ADDITIONAL CARROTCAST EPISODES
- My 2018 Year-End Review and How We’re Growing in 2019 Carrotcast
- How to Establish Power Habits in Your Life w/ Geoff Woods, Vice President of The ONE Thing: CarrotCast
- You Need to Escape the Daily Grind Before You Regret Being an Entrepreneur w/ Trevor Mauch: CarrotCast
FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
- Follow @trevor.mauch on Instagram
- Make 2019 Your Year! – Join us for “Planning An Epic Year: Make 2019 Your Best Year Yet!” LIVE Saturday, December 29th @ 9:00 AM Pacific (12:00 Eastern) Can’t make it? No problem! The call will be recorded.
- Check out our blog!
- Check out our podcast!