Last updated on
“I’m not a real estate investor. I’m a real estate marketer!”
For a lot of us, real estate is the gateway to financial freedom. But trying to close a deal while you’re still working a 9-5 can be a struggle!
If you’re just getting started and you’re trying to replace your income, you need to hear Dennis Fassett’s story.
Dennis is a successful investor with a family and a full-time job. He’s going to teach you exactly how you can bring home the bacon even with limited time and resources, plus why he chooses to keep his day job. Listen in!
- “Real Estate Marketer” in the Metro Detroit, MI market + 4 other markets.
- Got his start in real estate just before the economy crashed.
- Direct Mail + Carrot are his two main lead sources.
- He has 4 business partners that he “farms” leads out to.
- He generated 77 Deals in 2018.
EP 169: Side Hustle Secrets: How to do 77 Deals a year With A Full-Time Job