Sales Development Rep
Join our team as a product specialist
Carrot is looking to hire a full-time Sales development rep.
Carrot is a fast-growing SaaS company that helps small businesses, in particular, real estate investors and high performing real estate agents, cut through the clutter online to grow leads and revenue with our lead gen and content marketing tools. That’s what we do… that’s what we challenge ourselves to be the best in the world at. But our “why” is what truly excites us every single day we show up to work.
“To Add Humanity To Business and Help People Regain Time In Their Lives For The Things That Matter.“
Learn more about what we do @ Carrot.com →
More About The Sales Development Rep
The sales development rep is responsible for being the front line sales contact for our prospects. You will play a fundamental role in achieving revenue growth objectives with Carrot by owning and executing our inbound sales efforts.
Responsible for understanding prospects’ needs, qualifying and matching customers to the appropriate plans and services, and closing sales.
You might be a match if…
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through is vital.
- Highly self-motivated, positive go-getter.
- Strong, active listening skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of running product demonstrations and follow call frameworks
- Ability to prioritize, and manage time effectively
- At least 1 year of inside sales or equivalent customer service experience
- Proven track record of achieving or exceeding goals/quota
- Able to leverage CRM and related sales tools to manage inbound and outbound sales pipeline
Metrics you will own
- Maintain a monthly minimum of $1,500 MRR with a goal of $2,500 MRR or better
- Maintain a Sales ARPU of $120 or better
- Maintain New Sales Add-On Expansion Revenue goal of $5,000 or better
- All inbound sales requests responded to within 3 hours
- Maintain appropriate call volume/talk time goals
- Maintain an average monthly close rate of 10%+
Goals & Responsibilities
- Maintain comprehensive product and industry knowledge.
- Manage inbound lead flow, follow-up, sales email; and assist our support team with live chat sales questions/opportunities.
- Own our Sales Bot chat mechanism
- Understand unique pain points for our target customers and have the ability to match our plans and services to meet client’s needs.
- Understand client’s business and marketing strategies as it pertains to adopting Carrot into their business.
- Increase the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Add new leads to the system, as needed
- Effectively manage follow-up to non-converted prospects in your pipeline
- Work in sync with Marketing and Support/Success teams to ensure other team members have appropriate resources, tools, and processes to handle sales leads in other channels of the company.
- Assist BDM as needed
Learn More About Carrot & Our Mission
Working At Carrot
Our Members Come First 🏆
We love helping our members generate leads and close deals. Making an impact on their lives fires us up. We share customer success stories daily.
We Love Innovation 📈
We love being on the cutting edge of technology and performance. If it helps our members generate leads we want to test and deploy it.
Leave A Legacy ♥️
We take our brand VERY SERIOUSLY. You will see orange everything when you join Carrot. We are passionate about positively affecting our communities.
We Love To Have Fun 🥕
Our culture is laid back and fun. We are a group of like-minded individuals all trying to achieve a common goal.
The Serious Stuff
This position will pay a very competitive salary and bonuses along with other attractive benefits:
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- $500 per year to contribute toward a charity you’re passionate about
- Growth Perks:
- Free Books: Reading a book to help you grow in your life? Awesome, we’ll buy them for you
- Courses / Seminars: If you find resources that will help you improve your skills in life/business… we’ll pay for all or part of them
- Gym Stipend: Physical fitness is a big deal… so we’ll pick up the tab of your monthly gym membership up to $60/mo.
- Performance Bonuses: From time to time when the team crushes it… we all get rewarded. These aren’t scheduled bonuses, but we find that our team members are surprised by these perks
- Health Insurance 75% paid for
- 401k Plan
- The chance to learn in a fast-paced environment things that you’d never be able to learn in a large organization.
Ready To Take The First Step?
- Update your resume
- Write a cover letter and answer the following questions
- Why do you think you’re an awesome Sales Development Rep? Give specific and quantifiable examples of past achievements and/or accolades.
- Describe your approach to sales, or your sales style. Give an example of how you overcome an objection, and provide a solution to clients
- What’s the toughest challenge you’ve ever overcome in your life? How did you overcome it?
- What are the last three books you’ve read?
- What do you do for fun?
- Explain what you’re doing now for a job.
- If you don’t have one, explain why.
- If you currently have a job, explain why you’re looking elsewhere.
- Take your completed tasks above and email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Look forward to hearing back from us!