Join Oregon's Fastest Growing Privately Held Software Company as an Acquisition & Conversion Specialist
Carrot is a fast-growing SaaS company that helps small businesses, in particular, real estate investors and high performing real estate agents, cut through the clutter online to grow leads and revenue with our lead gen and content marketing tools. That’s what we do… that’s what we challenge ourselves to be the best in the world at. But our “why” is what truly excites us every single day we show up to work.
“To Add Humanity To Business and Help People Regain Time In Their Lives For The Things That Matter.“
Carrot Is Hiring An Acquisition & Conversion Specialist
Are you a jack of all trades?
Someone who can easily launch landing pages, queue up marketing emails, run a split test, and whip out basic quick copy on the fly if you’re in a pinch?
We’re looking for a high follow through team member who can step into our Growth/Marketing team and help us execute our marketing plan and get our story and product in front of hundreds of thousands of people each year.
You might be a match if…
- You can run A/B tests all day and know how to document test results
- You love being at the center of a marketing campaign. Everything from landing pages, testing designs/copy, to scheduling emails.
- You don’t just know what a “marketing funnel is”… but you’ve built one or two in your time.
- You can work on the fly sometimes without all of the required info… adapt… iterate… and push a great marketing piece out the door to hit tight deadlines.
- You’ve got a creative bone… but you thrive when you have a checklist of things you can hammer out and feel accomplished knowing you’re a key player in us delivering amazing messages to the market.
- You’re very comfortable with WordPress, maybe can even able to do basic coding, and can learn other systems fast.
Goals & Responsibilities
- Craft and launch our landing pages (in our WordPress landing page builder) for all of our promotions… from CarrotCamp, to our webinars, to product launches, and more.
- Work with our different systems to communicate the right message to our clients at the right times (we currently use Infusionsoft for our marketing automation and marketing CRM and Intercom for our clients).
- Coordinate daily with the VP of Growth to ensure the KPIs are the top priority and we’re executing the initiatives that’ll make the most impact on those KPIs.
- Launch and run split tests to help us further innovate on performance for our client’s website and on our own sales process.
- Coordinate w/ the content team to jam on ideas that’ll amplify the impact our content makes in the market (we want your ideas too… not just your execution :)
- Work side by side with the VP of Growth and CEO to launch new campaigns, new webinar promotions, and even hop in where needed with clients on phone calls to help us learn their biggest challenges and how our marketing/product and help solve those.
We Made The Inc 5000 List 🎉🎉🎉
In addition, we are the 19th fastest growing privately held company in Oregon according to Portland Business Journal. And we are just getting started…
Learn More About Carrot & Our Mission
Working At Carrot
Our Members Come First 🏆
We love helping our members generate leads and close deals. Making an impact on their lives fires us up. We share customer success stories daily.
We Love Innovation 📈
We love being on the cutting edge of technology and performance. If it helps our members generate leads we want to test and deploy it.
Leave A Legacy ♥️
We take our brand VERY SERIOUSLY. You will see orange everything when you join Carrot. We are passionate about positively affecting our communities.
We Love To Have Fun 🥕
Our culture is laid back and fun. We are a group of like-minded inviduals all trying to achive a common goal.
The Serious Stuff
This position will pay a very competitive salary and bonuses along with other attractive benefits:
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- $500 per year to contribute toward a charity you’re passionate about
- Growth Perks:
- Free Books: Reading a book to help you grow in your life? Awesome, we’ll buy them for you
- Courses / Seminars: If you find resources that will help you improve your skills in life/business… we’ll pay for all or part of them
- Gym Stipend: Physical fitness is a big deal… so we’ll pick up the tab of your monthly gym membership up to $60/mo.
- Performance Bonuses: From time to time when the team crushes it… we all get rewarded. These aren’t scheduled bonuses, but we find that our team members are surprised by these perks
- Health Insurance 75% paid for
- 401k Plan
- The chance to learn in a fast-paced environment things that you’d never be able to learn in a large organization.
Ready To Take The First Step?
No exceptions – in order to apply please provide the following:
1. Shoot us a video and send it to us
Addressing the following questions:
- Why do you think you’re an amazing marketer? Give SPECIFIC and quantifiable examples of past achievements and/or accolades.
- Describe your experience in using WordPress, past campaigns you have launched and are extremely proud of, and in your skills to communicate in awesome ways with team members and clients.
- What’s the toughest challenge you’ve ever overcome in your life? How did you overcome it?
- What are the last three books you’ve read?
- What do you do for fun?
- Explain what you’re doing now for a job
- If you don’t have one, explain why.
- If you have one, explain why you’re looking elsewhere.
2. Update your RESUME and include it
3. Email Everything
To us at the email address below… title the email [I’m the Marketing Specialist you want for Carrot!!] in the subject line… AND include your favorite Carrot Core Value that you resonate with the most and WHY in the body of the email. Applications without a cover letter will be deleted.
If you make it to Round 2, you’ll receive explicit instructions on next steps, plus you’ll get detailed information on our company.
Email everything above to email@example.com and let’s get this party started!