Business Data Analyst
Join our team as a business data analyst
Carrot is looking to hire a full-time Business Data Analyst.
Carrot is a fast-growing SaaS company that helps small businesses, in particular, real estate investors and high performing real estate agents, cut through the clutter online to grow leads and revenue with our lead gen and content marketing tools. That’s what we do… that’s what we challenge ourselves to be the best in the world. But our “why” is what truly excites us every single day we show up to work.
“To Add Humanity To Business and Help People Regain Time In Their Lives For The Things That Matter.“
Learn more about what we do @ Carrot.com →
More About The Business Data Analyst Position
As the champion of data insights within the organization, the Business Data Analyst will be the focal point for pivotal decisions made by analytical research and calculation.
Their proficiency with SaaS system integrations and associated data mappings will be an enabler for reports and goal tracking across all of the company’s functional groups.
The role will also require strategic thinking and deep dives into market conditions, sizing, revenue projections and associated metrics that are necessary to making business decisions.
Foundationally they must be able to articulate complex ideas, orally and written, at many different levels, from product teams to programmers to executive leadership.
Our Data Stack
You might be a match if you like…
- Partnering with stakeholders across the business (product management, marketing, customer experience) to identify key business opportunities by evaluating data
- Building standardized metrics, reports, and dashboards in Mixpanel, Google Analytics or Segmetrics
- Translating business decisions and trends into a forecast using a combination of deep-dive analytics, historical data, A/B test results, and financial data
- Answering ad-hoc analytic questions, contributing to decision-making through opportunity sizing, and training users to self-serve standard reports
- Pursuing data quality, troubleshoot data validation and seeing issues to resolution
- Providing a layer of technical proficiency to system integrations (simple webhooks, APIs, join points)
- Being the company’s analytical data hero, mapping and maintaining a vision of all data use between systems
- Extracting customer lead and performance data to be used in marketing and product campaigns
Goals & Responsibilities
- Generate a prioritized data and reporting roadmap
- Implement a cadence around data requests and publish delivery schedules
- Create financial and product performance data reports (e.g. Revenue dashboards)
- Conduct market research (e.g. Pricing)
- Build projection models (e.g. ROI)
- Create data views for functional teams (e.g. Support metrics)
Learn More About Carrot & Our Mission
Working At Carrot
Our Members Come First 🏆
We love helping our members generate leads and close deals. Making an impact on their lives fires us up. We share customer success stories daily.
We Love Innovation 📈
We love being on the cutting edge of technology and performance. If it helps our members generate leads we want to test and deploy it.
Leave A Legacy ♥️
We take our brand VERY SERIOUSLY. You will see orange everything when you join Carrot. We are passionate about positively affecting our communities.
We Love To Have Fun 🥕
Our culture is laid back and fun. We are a group of like-minded individuals all trying to achieve a common goal.
The Serious Stuff
This position will pay a very competitive salary and bonuses along with other attractive benefits:
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- $500 per year to contribute toward a charity you’re passionate about
- Growth Perks:
- Free Books: Reading a book to help you grow in your life? Awesome, we’ll buy them for you
- Courses/Seminars: If you find resources that will help you improve your skills in life/business… we’ll pay for all or part of them
- Gym Stipend: Physical fitness is a big deal… so we’ll pick up the tab of your monthly gym membership up to $60/mo.
- Performance Bonuses: From time to time when the team crushes it… we all get rewarded. These aren’t scheduled bonuses, but we find that our team members are surprised by these perks
- Health Insurance 75% paid for
- 401k Plan
- The chance to learn in a fast-paced environment things that you’d never be able to learn in a large organization.
Ready To Take The First Step?
- Update your resume
- Write a cover letter and answer the following questions
- Why do you think you’re an awesome analyst? Give specific and quantifiable examples of past achievements and/or accolades.
- What’s the toughest challenge you’ve ever overcome in your life? How did you overcome it?
- What do you do for fun?
- Explain what you’re doing now for a job and what you’re excited about for your next role.
- If you currently have a job, explain why you’re looking elsewhere
- Take your completed tasks above and fill out an application.