We hope that these will help ensure that the products, services and information you might gain through your use of the Carrot Marketplace will be great. By using the Carrot Marketplace, you are agreeing to these terms.
We reserve the right to modify these TOU at any time without giving you prior notice. You can find the most recent version here. Your use of Carrot Marketplaces following any such modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these TOU as modified. You agree to review the TOU on a regular basis and always remain in compliance.
“Client” means the individual or entity that uses the Service Offerings on the Carrot Marketplace Directory.
“Carrot”, “we”, “us” or “our” means Carrolty, LLC. and our affiliates.
“Carrot Marketplace” means the online breakdown that lists partners and/or service providers that may offer products, services, integrations, templates or applications that may interoperate with or be used in connection with the Carrot Concierge products and services. The Carrot Marketplace includes (1) launching a high performing website, (2) coaching to marketing the client brand and website, and (3) the assistance of scaling up the users lead generation.
“Review Guidelines” means the policies applicable to reviews submitted to the Carrot Marketplace which we have published at https://carrot.com/marketplace/, or another website we designate.
“Sensitive Information” means credit or debit card numbers; personal financial account information; driver’s license numbers or similar identifiers; employment, financial information, including any information subject to regulations, laws or industry standards designed to protect data privacy and security, such as the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards.
“Service Offerings” means those products, services, integrations, templates, digital assets, or applications that are listed on or offered by Service Providers along with the Carrot Marketplace.
“Service Providers” are partners, service providers and other individuals or entities that that list or provide the Service Offerings with the Carrot Marketplace.
“Service Provider Content” means all content, including without limitation, language, data, information, and images, provided through or disclosed by use of the Carrot Marketplace, whether by us, our customers, or other users of the Carrot Marketplace. Service Provider Content does not include Your Content.
“Third-Party Products” means products and professional services that are provided by third parties which may interoperate with or be used in connection with the Carrot products.
“Third-Party Sites” means third-party websites linked from within or accessed through the Carrot Marketplace.
“You” or “your” means the person or entity using the Carrot Marketplace, whether you are a partner, Service Provider, Client, customer, or user.
“Your Content” means all content, including without limitation, language, data, information, and images, provided through or disclosed by use of the Carrot Marketplace, by you.
- Access to the Carrot Marketplace
We will provide you access to use the Carrot Marketplace according to the terms of this Agreement. Certain parts of the Carrot Marketplace may only be accessible to you if you are a Carrot partner or customer.
You may be required to select a username and you may not use a username that: (i) belongs to someone else, (ii) impersonates another person, (iii) is misleading, (iv) violates any intellectual property or other proprietary rights, (v) is vulgar or offensive, (vi) that uses ‘Carrot’ as all or part of it, unless we provide express permission to do so, or (vii) that we reject, which we may choose to do in our discretion. All information you provide in your profile must be accurate. If you believe your access to or use of the Carrot Marketplace has been breached, compromised, or unauthorized, notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can remove or discontinue all or a portion of the Carrot Marketplace (including, without limitation, Service Providers or Service Offerings) at any time, without notice, in our discretion. We can choose which Service Providers or Service Offerings to promote, and we can also choose how we want to promote them, if at all. Provision of the Carrot Marketplace does not mean we endorse, support or warrant the Service Provider or Service Offerings, even if the Service Provider or Service Offerings is listed or designated as ‘Carrot Certified’.
- Your Conduct and Content
- Acceptable Use. You may use the Carrot Marketplace to provide or learn information solely in compliance with this Agreement. You may not (directly or indirectly) use the Carrot Marketplace with content, or in a manner that:
- is confidential, proprietary or discloses Sensitive Information;
- discloses or solicits the private information of any person;
- is threatening, abusive, harassing, stalking, or defamatory;
- is deceptive, false, misleading or fraudulent;
- is invasive of another’s privacy or otherwise violates another’s legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity);
- contains vulgar, obscene, indecent or unlawful material;
- infringes a third party’s intellectual property right(s);
- publishes, posts, uploads, or otherwise distributes any software, music, videos, or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you have all necessary rights and consents to do so;
- uploads files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another person’s computer;
- downloads any file that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in that way;
- falsifies or deletes any author attributions, legal or proprietary designations, labels of the origin or source of software, or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- restricts or inhibits any other user of the Carrot Marketplace from using and enjoying our website and/or the Carrot products and services;
- harvests or otherwise collects information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
- damages, disables, overburdens, or impairs any Carrot website or interferes with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Carrot Marketplace;
- violates the usage standards or rules of an entity affected by your use, including without limitation, any ISP, ESP, or news or user group (and including, by way of example, and not limitation, circumventing or exceeding equipment use rights and restrictions and/or location and path identification detail);
- is legally actionable between private parties; and/or
- is in violation of any applicable law or regulation.
- Suspension and Notice of Violations. We may immediately suspend use of the Carrot Marketplace Directory and/or remove a Service Offering, at any time without notice, for actual or suspected violations of the terms contained in this Section 3 (Your Conduct and Content). This right is in addition to those other rights of suspension and removal that we otherwise have under this Agreement.
- Claims of Copyright Infringement. We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask our users to do the same. We may, in its sole discretion, suspend the access or terminate the accounts of users who violate others’ intellectual property rights. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes infringement on our website, please follow the steps and provide the information on the Carrot Website Terms of Service available at https://carrot.com/terms/.
- Our Use of Your Content. You grant to us all rights, licenses and permissions necessary to display, reproduce, disseminate, and otherwise use Your Content in connection with the Carrot Marketplace. We may edit or remove Your Content at any time in our sole discretion.
- Use by Clients
If you are a Client, you understand and agree that we are not responsible for engagement with a Service Provider or use of Service Offerings. If you elect to engage with a Service Provider or procure a Service Offering, the terms and conditions regarding your use or receipt of the Service Offerings are between you and the Service Provider of those Service Offerings. Any questions, concerns or disputes that arise based on your use of a Service Offering should be addressed with the Service Provider, not with us. The Service Offerings may use or transport your data or information outside of the Carrot Marketplace or other Carrot Services, and we are not responsible for any such use or transport. If you use the Carrot Marketplace, its content (including without limitation, reviews), a Service Provider listed, or any Service Offerings, you do so at your sole risk.
- Use by Service Providers
If you are a Service Provider, you must respond to inquiries regarding your Service Offerings within a reasonable period of time. If you are listed as a Service Provider, we also expect that Service Offerings you provide are done so with good quality and in a professional and workmanlike manner. We may remove you as a Service Provider or remove a Service Offering in our discretion, at any time, without notice to you. One of the reasons we might remove you as a Service Provider is if we determine that you are not responsive, or are not delivering quality work as we expect. Submitting your information as a Service Provider does not guarantee you will be listed on the Carrot Marketplace or promoted by us.
- Carrot’s Proprietary Rights
You are not granted a license to any software by this Agreement. The Carrot Concierge Services and Carrot Marketplace services are protected by intellectual property laws, they belong to and are the property of us or our licensors (if any), and we retain all ownership rights to them, you may not use any of these without our prior written permission.
We encourage all customers to provide suggestions for improvement. You agree that all such comments and suggestions will be non-confidential and that we own all rights to use and incorporate them into the Carrot products and services, without payment or attribution to you.
- Service Offerings, Third-Party Sites and Products
The Service Offerings, Third-Party Products and Third-Party Sites are not under our control. Service Offerings, Third-Party Sites and Third-Party Products are provided to you only as a convenience, and the availability of any Service Offerings, Third-Party Sites or Third-Party Products does not mean we endorse, support or warranty the Service Offering, Third-Party Product or Third-Party Product.
- There is no guarantee of delivery time or service timeline. Each service in the Carrot Marketplace is reliant on many factors to complete. Each service provider will give you their best estimation of project delivery at the time of purchase.
- Term and Termination
- Term. This Agreement will apply for as long as you use the Carrot Marketplace.
- Termination and Suspension. We may terminate this Agreement and/or suspend your access to the Carrot Marketplace immediately if you: (i) violate any of the terms of this Agreement, (ii) use the Carrot Marketplace in a way which has or may negatively reflect on or affect us, our prospects, or our customers, or (iii) if we determine it to be necessary or desirable in our sole discretion. We are not obligated to provide you with any of Your Content used in connection with the Carrot Marketplace after termination. Termination or expiration of this Agreement shall not cause your subscription or partner agreement to be terminated, if you have one.
- Refunds. Since the Carrot Marketplace is labor intensive service offerings for the most part, there are no refunds on any Carrot Marketplace services unless the refund request is made within 24 hours of the initial purchase. After 24 hours from the time of purchase there are no refunds.
- Your Representations and Warranties
You represent and warrant that: (i) your participation in the Carrot Marketplace will not conflict with any of your existing agreements or arrangements, (ii) you have sufficient rights to share all Your Content with us for our use and with other users of the Carrot Marketplace, and (iii) that the Service Offerings and Your Content does not violate or constitute the infringement of any intellectual property right, right of privacy, right of publicity or other proprietary right. If you are a Service Provider, you further represent and warrant that you have all sufficient rights and permissions to offer and provide the Service Offerings.
You will indemnify, defend and hold us harmless, at your expense, against any third-party claim, suit, action, or proceeding (each, an “Action”) brought against us (and our officers, directors, employees, agents, service providers, licensors, and affiliates) to the extent that such Action is based upon or arises out of: (a) your use of the Carrot Marketplace, (b) your noncompliance with or breach of this Agreement, (c) your use, offer or provision of Service Offerings, Third-Party Sites or Third-Party Products, or (d) your submission of a review. We will: notify you in writing within thirty (30) days of our becoming aware of any such claim; give you sole control of the defense or settlement of such a claim; and provide you (at your expense) with any and all information and assistance reasonably requested by you to handle the defense or settlement of the claim. You shall not accept any settlement that (i) imposes an obligation on us, (ii) requires us to make an admission, or (iii) imposes liability not covered by these indemnifications or places restrictions on us without our prior written consent.
- Disclaimers; Limitations of Liability
- Disclaimer of Warranties. WE AND OUR AFFILIATES AND AGENTS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, SECURITY OR ACCURACY OF THE CARROT PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, THE Carrot Marketplace, OR THE SERVICE PROVIDER CONTENT FOR ANY PURPOSE. APPLICATION PROGRAMMING INTERFACES (APIs) MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE Carrot Marketplace IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THE Carrot Marketplace AND THE SERVICE PROVIDER CONTENT, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE Carrot Marketplace AND SERVICE PROVIDER CONTENT MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS.
- No Indirect Damages. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS OR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES.
- Limitation of Liability. IF, NOTWITHSTANDING THE OTHER TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, WE ARE DETERMINED TO HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, THE PARTIES AGREE THAT OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS.
- Service Offerings, Third Party Sites and Products. WE DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO SERVICE OFFERINGS, THIRD-PARTY SITES AND THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS THAT YOU USE. OUR LICENSORS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY OF ANY KIND UNDER THIS AGREEMENT. THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES OF PERFORMANCE WITH CARROT MARKETPLACE OFFERINGS.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ABSENT YOUR AGREEMENT TO THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, WE WOULD NOT PROVIDE THE Carrot Marketplace TO YOU.
- Amendment; No Waiver. We may update and change any part or all of this Agreement. If we update or change this Agreement, the updated Agreement will be posted at https://carrot.com/marketplace/terms. The updated Agreement will become effective and binding on the next business day after it is posted. When we change this Agreement, the “Last Modified” date above will be updated to reflect the date of the most recent version. We encourage you to review this Agreement periodically. If you do not agree with a modification to this Agreement, you should not use the Carrot Marketplace.
- Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the Service Provider Content and Your Content at any time without prior notice. However, we do not guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected.
- Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Oregon, without regard to the conflict of laws provisions thereof. In the event either of us initiates an action in connection with this Agreement or any other dispute between the parties, the exclusive venue and jurisdiction of such action shall be in the state and federal courts in Roseburg, Oregon.
- Force Majeure. Neither party will be responsible for failure or delay of performance if caused by: an act of war, hostility, or sabotage; act of God; electrical, internet, or telecommunication outage that is not caused by the obligated party; government restrictions; or other event outside the reasonable control of the obligated party. Each party will use reasonable efforts to mitigate the effect of a force majeure event.
- Relationship of the Parties. Both you and we agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and us as a result of this Agreement.
- Compliance with Applicable Laws. You shall comply with all applicable foreign and domestic laws (including without limitation export laws), governmental regulations, ordinances, and judicial administrative orders. Export laws and regulations of the United States and any other relevant local export laws and regulations may apply to the Service Provider Content and the Carrot products and services. You will comply with the sanctions programs administered by the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) of the US Department of the Treasury. You will not directly or indirectly export, re-export, or transfer the Service Provider Content or the Carrot products and services to prohibited countries or individuals or permit use of the Service Provider Content or the Carrot products and services by prohibited countries or individuals.
- Severability. If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable by applicable law, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of this Agreement will continue in effect.
- Notices. Notice will be sent to the contact address set forth herein (as such may be changed by notice given to the other party), and will be deemed delivered as of the date of actual receipt.
To Carrotly, LLC, 950 SE Oak St Roseburg, OR 97470, U.S.A. Attention: Marketplace Team
To you: your address as provided in our account information for you. We may give electronic notices specific to you by email to your e-mail address(es) on record in our account information for you. We may give notice to you by telephone calls to the telephone numbers on record in our account information for you.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement is the entire agreement between us for Carrot Marketplace and supersedes all other proposals and agreements, whether electronic, oral or written, between us. We object to and reject any additional or different terms proposed by you, including those contained in your purchase order, acceptance or website. It is the express wish of both you and us that this Agreement and all related documents be drawn up in English. We might make versions of this Agreement available in languages other than English. If we do, the English version of this Agreement will govern our relationship and the translated version is provided for convenience only and will not be interpreted to modify the English version of this Agreement.
- No Third Party Beneficiaries. Nothing in this Agreement, express or implied, is intended to or shall confer upon any person or entity (other than the parties hereto) any right, benefit or remedy of any nature whatsoever under or by reason of this Agreement.
- No Licenses. We grant to you only the rights and licenses expressly stated in this Agreement, and you receive no other rights or licenses with respect to us, the Carrot products and services, our trademarks, or any other property or right of ours.
- Authority. Each party represents and warrants to the other that it has full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and that it is binding upon such party and enforceable in accordance with its terms.
- Survival.The following sections shall survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement: ‘Carrot’s Proprietary Rights’, ‘Service Offerings, Third-Party Sites and Products’, ‘Your Representations and Warranties’, ‘Indemnification’, ‘Disclaimers; Limitation of Liability’, and ‘General’.