Mastermind + Implementation + Lifestyle = CarrotCamp
Flights: Hopefully by now you have booked your flight to fly into either Portland or Eugene Oregon. Most people choose to fly in on Sunday, September 8th and drive down to Roseburg. We will be taking everyone around on a “tour” of some of our favorite local spots (breweries, wineries, etc.) on that Sunday. Most people then choose to depart on Wednesday, but you are welcome to hang around Carrot HQ on Wednesday if you would like and head back Thursday. That part is up to you.
Lodging: We recommend booking a room at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Roseburg.
Car/Transportation: Obviously, you will need a way to get down to Roseburg, and renting a car will be the simplest way. Most campers will be flying into Eugene or Portland on Sunday, so if you are interested in car-pooling. Let us know and we’ll see what we can do.
CarrotCamp Tentative Schedule
Below is the approximate schedule, it may change as we gauge how to best impact each CarrotCamper and the local weather conditions. September is usually an amazing time weather-wise in the Umpqua Valley.
First night of CarrotCamp 2018, Max & Matt (buys 20-30 properties a month) talking strategy and life by the Umpqua River.
Sunday September 8th 2019
- 🛬 Anytime before 3:00pm Arrive either Sunday or come early and enjoy the area Saturday.
- 🍻 3:30pm Sunday afternoon we’ll get together at a local Vineyard for drinks, dinner, and fellowship.
Monday September 9th 2019 – Mastermind + Nature
- Be ready for a full, long-day.
- ⛰️ 7:30am We’ll begin early in the morning at CarrotHQ for an optional workout in our in-house gym w/ our personal trainer. Don’t want to work out? No biggie, arrive at 830am sharp to dive in!
- 🥕 8:30am We’ll start with a powerful “Life Optimizing” exercise then dive into Mastermind Sessions.
- Noon We will be ordering from Brix Grill View Menu
- 🍝 3:30pm We’ll wrap the day by heading up to the river to hike the trails and eat a catered dinner riverside
Tuesday September 10th 2019
We’ll be up early and home late.
- ⛰️ 8:30am Meet at CarrotHQ and Trevor will lead a session on “Energy Work” and building your dream business
- 🤔 11:00am Dive into more mastermind sessions guided by Trevor
- Noon Lunch at a local Food Truck
- 🥕 2:00pm Open sessions for you to leverage our Carrot team to help you “get stuff done”.
- Need PPC help? Our PPC guy will roll up his sleeves on your campaigns
- Need SEO help? We’ll dial in your strategy
- Need to dial in your website? Our web team will be on-site to do much of the design work for you
- Want to use our studio for video or podcasts? We’ll record it and edit it for you on-site (all included)
- 5:00pm Closing Session + Action Plans (plus our team will finish implementation work)
- 5:30pm Dinner at a local hangout with local wine + beer (great networking time!)
You’ll walk away with new relationships!
Have Questions? Let’s Chat!
If you have questions? Send in your questions about your CarrotCamp trip to…
Travel related or special needs / requests: firstname.lastname@example.org (Trevor’s Assistant) or Levi@carrot.com
See What Past CarrotCampers Have To Say...
“We do almost 250 deals a year. We had some incredible mastermind sessions with some really sharp people… and I learned some really great new tactics.”
– Brad Chandler, CEO of Express Home Buyers
“The strategies that they have in place are game-changing”
– Matt Bristow, MCB Homes Inc.
“The actionable tactics we talked about here are so valuable”
– Michael Stansbury, Memfixerupper & webuy901.com