Product Marketer – Hiring Now!
Remote • Full-time • Product Marketer
Carrot is looking to hire a full-time Product Marketer.
Carrot is a fast-growing SaaS company that helps small businesses, in particular, real estate investors and high performing real estate agents, cut through the clutter online to grow leads and revenue with our lead gen and content marketing tools. That’s what we do… that’s what we challenge ourselves to be the best in the world at. But our “why” is what truly excites us every single day we show up to work.
“To Add Humanity To Business and Help People Regain Time In Their Lives For The Things That Matter.“
Learn more about what we do @ Carrot.com →
More About The Product Marketer Opportunity
As the primary conduit for product messaging at Carrot, the Product Marketer will be responsible for cultivating a messaging strategy and enabling other teams to tap into a foundation of consistent and effective content for use across the entire company.
This role will be very hands-on with content creation and enable key rework of existing assets, in addition to paving a path forward for improvement and experimentation.
Reporting directly into the Product team they will have an intimate knowledge of the Carrot platform and its features but will closely align efforts with Marketing campaigns and ongoing promotions.
As an extension of this role the Product Marketer will directly conduct feature adoption campaigns and keep their pulse on member perception and messaging effectiveness.
You’re a match if want to…
- Own the messaging strategy for the Carrot product
- Generate empathy with Carrot’s members and solve for a perfect fit between their needs and feature representation
- Create content playbooks for key marketing processes
- Perform hands-on content updates to product marketing website
- Plan and execute AB tests with marketing website and member outreach campaigns
- Publish feature updates and release notifications to members
- Support go to market launch promotions (landing pages, campaigns in partnership with marketing team)
- Collaborate closely with ongoing marketing initiatives and promotions
- Create ongoing member surveys to identify opportunities to improve product positioning
Goals & Responsibilities
- Define and measurably improve feature adoption metrics
- Achieve conversion and mix increases through marketing website tests and optimizations
- Publish message strategy for internal team consumption
- Create and align team around key marketing processes (e.g. product launch playbooks)
- Support product messaging guidelines across the organization
- 2-5 years of experience working in a Product Marketing (or similar) role
- Proven record of successful content creation strategy and execution
- Bonus: 2+ years working with intercom and/or WordPress
Learn More About Carrot & Our Mission
Working At Carrot
Our Members Come First 🏆
We love helping our members generate leads and close deals. Making an impact on their lives fires us up. We share customer success stories daily.
We Love Innovation 📈
We love being on the cutting edge of technology and performance. If it helps our members generate leads we want to test and deploy it.
Leave A Legacy ♥️
We take our brand VERY SERIOUSLY. You will see orange everything when you join Carrot. We are passionate about positively affecting our communities.
We Love To Have Fun 🥕
Our culture is laid back and fun. We are a group of like-minded individuals all trying to achieve a common goal.
Who You’ll Be Working With
Geoff – Director Of Product
Grady – Associate Product Manager
Katie – Product Designer
The Serious Stuff
This position will pay a very competitive salary and bonuses along with other attractive benefits:
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- $500 per year to contribute toward a charity you’re passionate about
- Growth Perks:
- Free Books: Reading a book to help you grow in your life? Awesome, we’ll buy them for you
- Courses / Seminars: If you find resources that will help you improve your skills in life/business… we’ll pay for all or part of them
- Gym Stipend: Physical fitness is a big deal… so we’ll pick up the tab of your monthly gym membership up to $60/mo.
- Performance Bonuses: From time to time when the team crushes it… we all get rewarded. These aren’t scheduled bonuses, but we find that our team members are surprised by these perks
- Health Insurance 75% paid for
- 401k Plan
- The chance to learn in a fast-paced environment things that you’d never be able to learn in a large organization.
Ready To Take The First Step?
- Update your resume
- Click the apply now button below and fill out our 5 minute application.