People Team Lead
Join our team as a people team leader
Carrot is looking to hire a full-time people team leader
Carrot is a fast-growing SaaS company that helps small businesses, in particular, real estate investors and high performing real estate agents, cut through the clutter online to grow leads and revenue with our lead gen and content marketing tools. That’s what we do… that’s what we challenge ourselves to be the best in the world. But our “why” is what truly excites us every single day we show up to work.
“To Add Humanity To Business and Help People Regain Time In Their Lives For The Things That Matter.“
Learn more about what we do @ Carrot.com →
More About The Position
As the People Team Leader you will be responsible for helping hire, develop, motivate and retain the team at Carrot. You will act as a champion for the company culture and will support the company executives and team leaders, allowing the company to train and empower our team members.
We are always looking to improve our already amazing culture at Carrot. Exceptional people deserve the best that we can provide in terms of working environment, training and support. You will be responsible for ensuring our company policy, team member processes, and initiatives are carried out in an effective and proactive way.
You will have company resources available to help you collaborate on people team projects, processes, and initiatives but you will be responsible for making sure they are carried out on time, within a budget, and are effective.
You might be a match if you like to…
- Handle employee data (e.g. new hire information and employment contracts) in an efficient way, using secure systems, applying automation when possible.
- Offer ideas, test software, and improve internal employee processes.
- Manage, update, and communicate changes to the company handbook
- Work with HR to understand labor law and deal with complex issues.
- Oversee our employee performance review process, coordinate training and lead employee development initiatives.
- Manage the workplace in a way that employees are happy, motivated and productive. (e.g. by applying fair company policies)
- Ensure our teams are using their employee perks effectively.
- Organize business events, retreats, team activities and trips.
- Coordinate with hiring managers so that the recruiting process is cohesive and objective.
- Track HR metrics, identify areas of improvement in hiring and management and allocate budgets efficiently.
- Provide necessary resources to all employees so that they’re able to perform their tasks successfully.
Goals & Responsibilities
- Regularly host eNPS surveys that score 60 or better
- Plan & execute successful employee training based on company objectives
- Successfully onboard all new hires within 30 days
- Retain key team members
- Retreats and events are hosted and executed to company standards
Learn More About Carrot & Our Mission
Working At Carrot
Our Members Come First 🏆
We love helping our members generate leads and close deals. Making an impact on their lives fires us up. We share customer success stories daily.
We Love Innovation 📈
We love being on the cutting edge of technology and performance. If it helps our members generate leads we want to test and deploy it.
Leave A Legacy ♥️
We take our brand VERY SERIOUSLY. You will see orange everything when you join Carrot. We are passionate about positively affecting our communities.
We Love To Have Fun 🥕
Our culture is laid back and fun. We are a group of like-minded individuals all trying to achieve a common goal.
The Serious Stuff
This position will pay a very competitive salary and bonuses along with other attractive benefits:
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- $500 per year to contribute toward a charity you’re passionate about
- Growth Perks:
- Free Books: Reading a book to help you grow in your life? Awesome, we’ll buy them for you
- Courses/Seminars: If you find resources that will help you improve your skills in life/business… we’ll pay for all or part of them
- Gym Stipend: Physical fitness is a big deal… so we’ll pick up the tab of your monthly gym membership up to $60/mo.
- Performance Bonuses: From time to time when the team crushes it… we all get rewarded. These aren’t scheduled bonuses, but we find that our team members are surprised by these perks
- Health Insurance 75% paid for
- 401k Plan
- The chance to learn in a fast-paced environment things that you’d never be able to learn in a large organization.
Ready To Take The First Step?
- Update your resume
- Write a cover letter and answer the following questions
- Why do you think you’re an awesome people team leader? Give specific and quantifiable examples of past achievements and/or accolades.
- What’s the toughest challenge you’ve ever overcome in your life? How did you overcome it?
- What do you do for fun?
- Explain what you’re doing now for a job and what you’re excited about for your next role.
- If you currently have a job, explain why you’re looking elsewhere
- Take your completed tasks above and fill out an application.